Meyer Asset Management - Richard Cayne - Meyer International - investment scam
Richard Cayne is a financial advisor who was in Tokyo, Japan until August 2010. After his company, Meyer Asset Management, was given a warning by the Japanese Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission, he moved his operations to Bangkok, Thailand.
Richard Cayne has caused a lot of trouble for his clients. He aggressively marketed a fraudulent land-banking investment in Thailand called Royal Siam Trust. RST was sold under many false pretenses ($500 million in company assets, company history dating back to 1955, possible for investors to withdraw at any time). None of it was true. When investors inquire about their investment or ask for their money back, they get nothing but lies and stalling tactics from Richard Cayne.
I strongly advise anyone who is considering doing business with Richard Cayne, Meyer Asset Management, or Meyer International to stay away. In my opinion, he is not a reliable person and seems to have difficulty telling the truth.d4d6e2b review #314793
You may also like
- "I needed money for my business to make it thorough the slow season so I was approached by some funding guys as they call themselves yes they work at a..."
- " From Kirschenbaum and Phillips and NEFCU. I spoke with Jacquline Ivans at the law firm Steven Rosenthal the attorney would not except a reasonable settlement on an over 5 year..."
- "ITS A SCAM !! Edge Development System LTD is another one of Jamie Mcdougalls SCAMS, and for those of you that do not know who he is, type in ''dot..."
- "Our family loves the original Oreo cookies. The last two packages we bought, however, annoyed us. Every single cookie crumbled when we picked it up. If we were able to..."
- "Ordered these mens jeans as a Christmas gift for my nephew next week.....What the *** am I suppose to do with these...They were shipped to my house like this....this is..."
- "Beware of false advertisement. Advertises a clearance price of $34.99 for a shoe that sells for $54.99. Put in the size and color selection and went to check..."
- "As Paypal user, I had paid using Paypal to pay internet purchases as Paypal advertises it as a safest way to pay and buy which is untrue. I had bought..."
- "I am a Paypal user. I had used Paypal to buy goods. Several Chinese sellers on a n Internet site iOffer cheated me by shipping counterfiet Louis vuitton shoes ,..."
- "I found browsing the internet for sunglasses and clothes a website www.loveinfashion.net selling many products off China. After several days of communications, e-mails and selected a pair of sunglsases kniwn..."