Meyer Asset Management - Richard Cayne - Meyer International - investment scam

Richard Cayne is a financial advisor who was in Tokyo, Japan until August 2010. After his company, Meyer Asset Management, was given a warning by the Japanese Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission, he moved his operations to Bangkok, Thailand.

Richard Cayne has caused a lot of trouble for his clients. He aggressively marketed a fraudulent land-banking investment in Thailand called Royal Siam Trust. RST was sold under many false pretenses ($500 million in company assets, company history dating back to 1955, possible for investors to withdraw at any time). None of it was true. When investors inquire about their investment or ask for their money back, they get nothing but lies and stalling tactics from Richard Cayne.

I strongly advise anyone who is considering doing business with Richard Cayne, Meyer Asset Management, or Meyer International to stay away. In my opinion, he is not a reliable person and seems to have difficulty telling the truth.

1298ca3f review #314793
50 177 Helpful?
Had the same issue15 Comments55
Had an experience with Meyer Asset Management?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
ab

Mar 27 #964545

We got nothing to do with Richard Cayne but while doing a search on Sevaan Simon of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (current) and Kagoshima, Japan (UK English teacher) I can guarantee Sevaan Simon is a spamming troll and a former or current client of Mr Cayne (The Royal Siam Co.). Perhaps on some sort of payroll or shady deal to spam and attack others. I also know for a fact Mr Simon ripped off some mates of mine and works with Indians in India, and after a look for 15 minutes flat all for sure work for this Richard Cayne in Bangkok. Just some proper FYI if you want to know how the real slandering wanks tie into each other.

7 1 Reply
RV

Mar 23 #962151

i think it's really great that richard cayne is half indian too https://www.facebook.com/richardcayne

6 0 Reply
TY

Feb 19 #947847

Please stay well clear of this crook in Bangkok. Take it from a guy (my family) he robbed... most posts are legit and perhaps other victims of Richard Cayne and Meyer Asset. His lawyers are also gun for hire criminals that cover up his past crimes and use his lies and abuse with impunity...and that is just the tip of this criminal empire. This is not defamation...this is the bloody truth!

19 1 Reply
bob

Feb 04 #941081

I could care less if kennedy is an anti-semite or not and cayne hates him and vice versa...it has nothing to do with what I was sold (RST) or the case, imho. Plus, if Cayne got Greg Pitt "convicted" of ?... why have they (rc) not been able to get the WSB land?????????

26 0 Reply
JT

Jan 28 #937509

I've known Dan for years. He's no "Anti-Semite". He simply hates Richard Cayne and his never-ending lies + the hired goons working for him that write the planted *** on the Internet to deflect.
Some people seem to believe anything they read on the Internet these days. The bad guys sure use it and their victims eat it.
That said, I hear the Hong Kong bank knows RST was Cayne's land banking scam and locked a nice portion of the swindled cash.
I wonder who did this?????????????

19 1 Reply
Coming for Cayne

Jan 09 #928843

Whatever you do, stay the *** away from Richard Cayne and his "companies", Meyer Asset Management / Meyer International and Asia Wealth Group. I can't say this strongly enough - and tell your friends.
The long and short of it: He has scammed hundreds of investors (expats and Japanese alike) out of thousands of dollars in his *** land banking investment known as Royal Siam Trust.
Seriously, be warned. Do not do business with Richard Cayne.

39 2 Reply
CH

Jan 03 #925103

@ Richard Cayne - Well now we know you have full blown out lied about owning Royal Siam Trust .. can you give us something else besides the racist rant BS? You broke serious Japanese financial disclosure laws and should be prosecuted if you have the courage to come back to Japan. And now, we all really know why you're in Thailand. Your words, emails and postings ( and minions ) are worthless.

22 1 Reply
Victim John Doe

Dec 25, 2014 #920896

This A-hole made a fool of me. I don't care what anyone says... Richard, take that Happy Holiday card and shove it up your fat lying ***. I would have more respect for you as a human if you just came clean. You won't. F*** You and your greedy family and lawyers.

15 3 Reply
Shawn T

Nov 23, 2014 #904884

these people still do not get it yet. cayne robbed them.

19 2 Reply
BenD

Oct 08, 2014 #882031

75 2 Reply
RR

Sep 14, 2014 #869914

Thailand always have been, still is, and will be, a haven/paradise for criminals, where else can you live
and operate with impunity, bribe the locals, be it government, police or just anybody, with small
amount of money? live in obscurity with fake credentials, or better yet, marry a local to act as a front
to your dirty deeds? be able to transfer and receive large amounts of money with minimal risk?
only in the land of smiles.... and I know, if I was a criminal, I'd be setting my home here too...

24 0 Reply
B Ann

Jun 04, 2014 #823512

'Ann B' is Richard Cayne of Bangkok and the cute website was written by him and his 'RST' victim-client Sevaan Simon of Kagoshima guaranteed -- Good timing and all with another *** 'WSB Claimant' e-mail & legal letter put out a week later...

62 2 Reply
Ann B

May 26, 2014 #820114

The Anti Semite Daniel Edward Kennedy residing in Osaka Japan also operating under name Gage Morita cooperating and paid by Gregory Pitt ( a UK individual pretending to pretending to be a lawyer with his virtual law firm website Mackenzie Smith in Bangkok Thailand ) has posted online smear campaigns at this website and other blog posts; see www.whitesandsbeach.info for absolute factual details about his threats, abuse and anti semitic remarks

4 87 Reply
snoopy

Mar 15, 2014 #795247

I'm really surprised that this guy hasn't fallen on a knife yet. He claimed to be working in his clients' best interests, but the truth is that Richard Cayne stole the RST money and doesn't want to give it back, or has spent it already. He hides out in Thailand, doing the seedy things that subhuman trolls like himself do there while he, his wife (Akiko Kitamura Cayne) and a few of his cronies (John Formichella, Kurisu, and some Thai dude old enough to *** dust) live off the proceeds of his victims.
Most people figure he took the RST money, spent what he could and shoved the rest into his BS "Asia Wealth Group" offshore holding company.
Where's the money, Richard?

10 0 Reply
Joe

Mar 11, 2014 #793409

very surprised they have not caught this guy yet.

12 0 Reply
AB

Feb 22, 2014 #787729

So, here we are going into March 2014. I signed a POA with Richard Cayne in Dec. 2011 regarding Royal Siam Trust and WSB. He then tried to get (force) me to sign a legal "Agreement" last year excusing him from his Royal Siam Trust / White Sands Beach crime with his Meyer International Ltd ( Meyer Asset Management Tokyo ). My lawyer back home looked at it and said in 5 minutes flat "this 'RC' guy stole your money no question about it and this is absurd" *waiver/gag order/NDA/can't sue. My family and I are thoroughly convinced Richard Cayne is playing "legal" games with our Royal Siam Trust money and blaming others. He will also not answer my simple questions relating to my RST investment by email over the last 4-5 years. We have come to the conclusion he wants to buy time and hopes his clients give up and forget!

18 0 Reply
Fool me once

Oct 21, 2013 #731280 Bangkok Noi, Krung Thep

Royal Siam Trust aka White Sands Beach is the same ball of pig dung. Those who live by the sword shall perish by the sword. I believe in karma and I hope Mr Cayne and all his *** cohorts get their day in court or better. Please do not give these people any of your money. It will disappear forever. I wished the Thai authorities would give Mr Cayne a reserved room at the Bangkok Hilton for a few years. It would be deserved by this bunch.

7 0 Reply
RT

Oct 20, 2013 #731188

This guy is a total ***. Screwed my wife and I too for a nice chunk of life savings. Wish we saw this sooner. Thailand????

11 0 Reply
sideline guy

Oct 14, 2013 #729075

I just read Daniel Kennedy's letter on that Akko Richard Cayne or Director of Royal Siam Trust Japanese blog. Frankly, he has been right the whole time and the letter is 100% accurate and true. However, threatening violence or a Bangkok street work over for 'RC' in Thailand could be illegal online if this goes too far (just a heads up) and you will certainly not get your money back with proper justice using that method.

Nevertheless, Richard and his hirelings did their fair share of trashing Kennedy on the web and it looks like RC started it years ago as the letter points out to throw their case. Richard FYI, -I just can't refer to him as 'RC'- with good reason, definitely with an RST investor created another early 2011 blog and/or supported to literally trash Kennedy and is also no doubt posting about Kennedy on this site. In any event, that 3 page letter I just read is probably the most logical thing I've seen in these RST or Meyer land banking shenanigans. It also mentions a case built, strong evidence, various law enforcement agencies and how to go after Richard Cayne legally. I also just checked Royal Siam Trust St. Lucia and Richard or RST has not paid the 2013 yearly dues and judging by the dates, it sure looks like he/they did sack Gregory Pitt (White Sands) in spring 2012.

Richard sure is not capable of violence, however, he will scheme and swindle (and has) and continue to lie about it including to the lawyers he always hires. Richard is
... Show more

15 0 Reply
Getting even

Oct 11, 2013 #727881 Bangkok, Krung Thep

Having body guards in Thailand is like having screen doors on a submarine. USELESS!!!
There is a supposed court proceedings being held to correct the problem. I don't believe it. This guy needs some major advertising on MSNBC or someone to make the public aware of this travesty. I have talked to lawyers in 2 countries and Mr. Cayne aka Royay Siam can be taken to court but the cost will be very high. I should have known this guy was running a BS company. He's got that used car I'm a 2 faced liar tattooed on his forehead. For you people who are more computer capable than me this stuff should be posted and shared everywhere.

5 0 Reply

1-20 of 55 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.