Meyer Asset Management - Richard Cayne - Meyer International - investment scam
Richard Cayne is a financial advisor who was in Tokyo, Japan until August 2010. After his company, Meyer Asset Management, was given a warning by the Japanese Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission, he moved his operations to Bangkok, Thailand.
Richard Cayne has caused a lot of trouble for his clients. He aggressively marketed a fraudulent land-banking investment in Thailand called Royal Siam Trust. RST was sold under many false pretenses ($500 million in company assets, company history dating back to 1955, possible for investors to withdraw at any time). None of it was true. When investors inquire about their investment or ask for their money back, they get nothing but lies and stalling tactics from Richard Cayne.
I strongly advise anyone who is considering doing business with Richard Cayne, Meyer Asset Management, or Meyer International to stay away. In my opinion, he is not a reliable person and seems to have difficulty telling the truth.review #314793
You may also like
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "If you are interested in making money manipulating penny stocks by bashing companies so you can buy stock cheap then IHUB is made for you..The have power hungry administrators that..."
- "RANDY L HARRIS, STEVE CUNNINGHAM (HARVARD ATTORNEY) | ACTION DISMISSED BY US DISTRICT COURT | Georgia, DAWSONVILLE and ALPHARETTA Complaints - EQUUS RESOURCES, INC. - UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURTUNITED STATES..."
- "I am a Paypal user. I had used Paypal to buy goods. Several Chinese sellers on a n Internet site iOffer cheated me by shipping counterfiet Louis vuitton shoes ,..."
- "Buydiscount watches website advertised many Watches and advises in the web site that the goods will be shipped within 24 hours of payment. I selected a watch by picture on..."
- "I found browsing the internet for sunglasses and clothes a website www.loveinfashion.net selling many products off China. After several days of communications, e-mails and selected a pair of sunglsases kniwn..."
- "Original Report: Richmond American Homes built my home 8 years ago. We purchased the home for close to 700K. Last week i noticed a piece fo siding falling from the sunroom..."
- "About 2 weeks ago on Friday, I ordered a Cobb salad at the Bob Evans at Wagh Chapel location in Crofton, Md. In stead of bringing me the salad..."
- "I ate at Denny's in Amarillo-Texas, and Im never coming back ever again. I found a roach in my plate, and my husband found a hair. The place is very..."