Meyer Asset Management - Richard Cayne - Meyer International - investment scam
Richard Cayne is a financial advisor who was in Tokyo, Japan until August 2010. After his company, Meyer Asset Management, was given a warning by the Japanese Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission, he moved his operations to Bangkok, Thailand.
Richard Cayne has caused a lot of trouble for his clients. He aggressively marketed a fraudulent land-banking investment in Thailand called Royal Siam Trust. RST was sold under many false pretenses ($500 million in company assets, company history dating back to 1955, possible for investors to withdraw at any time). None of it was true. When investors inquire about their investment or ask for their money back, they get nothing but lies and stalling tactics from Richard Cayne.
I strongly advise anyone who is considering doing business with Richard Cayne, Meyer Asset Management, or Meyer International to stay away. In my opinion, he is not a reliable person and seems to have difficulty telling the truth.1068ebd5 review #314793
You may also like
- "Do you have information about a Ocwen that you think has violated federal consumer financial laws? Are you a current or former employee of such a company, an industry insider..."
- "Jose Anthony Juarez(alias Jose Antonio Juarez); Elvira Rubio de Juarez alias Elvira Rubio De Jurez)pose as a MSP or ISO through fraudulent site: www.ixgcopr.com . They have no knowledge of..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Ever since we have had this dryer I have had this problem and called LG quite a few times. Black stuff on back keeps building up and ruining clothes. I..."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."
- "Bought a samsung 45h700 model. Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound. The dryer is also leaking...."
- "I found browsing the internet for sunglasses and clothes a website www.loveinfashion.net selling many products off China. After several days of communications, e-mails and selected a pair of sunglsases kniwn..."
- "As Paypal user, I had paid using Paypal to pay internet purchases as Paypal advertises it as a safest way to pay and buy which is untrue. I had bought..."
- "Buydiscount watches website advertised many Watches and advises in the web site that the goods will be shipped within 24 hours of payment. I selected a watch by picture on..."